Sunday, May 15, 2011

there and back again...

Well, looks like after a couple of years using Typepad to publish my blog, I'm back here at Blogspot! I had originally gone to Typepad four years ago because Blogspot didn't offer enough control over templates/viewing as I liked. But things have really improved over here in Blogpsot land so I'm back... (plus the fact that Typepad raised its yearly rate to $95 and I couldn't justify that kind of outlay for what was essentially a hobby).

You can find my Typepad blog here if you still want to visit. I will probably eventually export the whole thing and maybe shut it down. We'll see...

1 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Glad I saw this, will bookmark it in my Blogger list! Welcome back to Blogger! Look how young the boys looked back then! Wow! They are so big now!