Wednesday, February 28, 2007

it better not be a sign of things to come

-there was no milk in the house this morning. I had a big glass last night, finishing off the gallon of milk, because I knew that there were two cartons of chocolate soymilk for the boys to have in the morning (they *must* have their choco milk in the AM). Then the Dearest drank one of the cartons last night....so this morning I only had one carton of soymilk to split between the boys. Their Majesties were not happy about that.

-while pouring the soymilk, I managed to squirt some out on the counter and all over my hands. Nice.

-we ran into an accident after dropping the Dearest off at the airport. At least the small men got to watch the airplanes take off as we sat there, not moving, for 10 minutes.

-Monkey Boy spilled a whole bottle of water inside my car on the way home. At least it was just water!

-After we got home, I glanced out an upstairs window and saw our dog running down the street, barking ferociously at some poor ladies out walking. I had to run out into the street and chase her down. She led me on quite the merry chase before I finally got a hold of her. I have NO IDEA how she got out- I thought she was in the house!

-I sat down to read some emails and heard Little Man yell, "momma, an emergency!" It turns out the dog had pooped on the carpet upstairs. Double nice. At least Monkey Boy didn't pick it up or step in it.

It just turned 9:00am when I wrote this. PLEASE tell me the day will get better from here on out!

7 comments:

margene said...

After all that the day can ONLY get better!

Mamma said...

Oh my that's quite a morning. May I suggest you immediately go back to bed until tomorrow.

Woolfairy said...

Oh man! I had to laugh at your post, but I sure wouldn't have liked to have lived it. Ugh! I hope things are looking up!

clothesknit said...

those kinds of days are too frequent around here! i do hope your day got progressively better!

LLA said...

Ugh. Must have been something ugly in the air on Wednesday...

Thursday's gotta be better.
Right?

Sweet cracker sandwich... please tell me Thursday's going to be better! :)

Unknown said...

I hope things went uphill from there!

Miss Scarlett said...

Oh my goodness! This is going to be one of those record breaking days!