Friday, February 23, 2007

do the fondue

Did you know that chocolate fondue is a full immersion experience? Witness:


fondue as a full immersion experience

By the time dinner was over, Monkey Boy looked like he'd been mud wrestling. All his clothes went straight into the washing machine, and he went straight into the bath.

Little Man was a tad more tidy (but check out the choco-stache):

day 52 of 365/photo a day
day 52 of 365

Have I mentioned yet how much I love this new kitchen gadget? Because I do! We've used it three times in the last week and I can't wait to use it again. The kids love it, and it's so easy to set up and use.

The Dearest agrees:
yum!








4 comments:

nina beana said...

what amazing photos!

thanks for sharing your weaning and feeding stories- it's nice to know that i'm not alone!

Woolfairy said...

You rock! I'm not even half that fun! I think my children would bathe in the stuff given half the opportunity. Me? I'll take the last fondue if you don't mind. Mmmmmmm cheese. And sign DH up for the shabu shabu. And did I mention how great your quilt is? And I love the random taggies!

clothesknit said...

mmmm! it looks great. when's the next fondue party...i should start driving now. only kidding!

LLA said...

Look at how handsome all your boys are (both the big and the small!)

Your new toy is darling, and I'm glad y'all are enjoying it so much... (I enjoyed living vicariously through your fondue party!)