Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Shawl Addiction


.

Man o man, I forgot how addicting shawls are!

LPK had Blue Sky Alpaca's Sportweight Alpaca on sale at 30% off and I had to have it for *something*. Turns out that "something" is the Kimono Shawl from Folk Shawls.

I've been working pretty much nonstop on this since I started. Shawls are just so addicting to me because I'm doing something different all the time. Not just miles and miles of stockinette stitch.

Lately I've noticed that I've been picking up lots of orange yarns. Hmmm....I never really liked orange before but I just keep seeing all these beautiful shades of mustard yellow and orange that call out to me. So my Kimono Shawl will be in a gorgeous rusty orange color- hopefully I'll be able to find something to wear with it!

0 comments: