Friday, December 23, 2005

Little Man's New Sweater

I have been knitting here and there; recently I finished the Shawl Collared Sweater from Debbie Bliss' Baby Knits for Beginners book. I started this sweater LAST Christmas, using some Malabrigo worsted from my stash. This was back when handpaintedyarn actually sold their worsted weight merino on the website.
Here's the sweater in action....We took Little Man to the Spectrum to check out their outdoor ice rink. LM and the Dearest went ice skating while Monkey Boy and I did some last minute Christmas shopping.
A couple more in B&W....
(And No, I didn't knit the mittens! LOL Those are straight from the shelf at The Children's Place)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, the sweater you made is terrific, it looks so soft too! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! I'm so glad the size was still right a year later...

Unknown said...

How cute! I like the sweater, too.

Anonymous said...

Striking photo. Sweater looks great on him. :)