Friday, November 11, 2005

Little Man


IMG_722257
Originally uploaded by shizzknits.

I took LM to the town center the other day to try out my new lense. I just got the Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 and am really trying to get used to it. I've been using my 50mm 1.8 prime for so long that having a zoom lense again was weird!
This was shot at 400iso on a very cloudy day, so it's a bit noisy. I had the lense wide open at 2.8 and let the shutters fall where they may....
A 100% zoom (showing the noise)....pretty sharp for a zoom. I'll have to try some shots wide open at 100iso and see if they're better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take absolutely beautiful pictures! The eye made me skip a breath. I have another package building in my room! I think you will really like this one :)
Wishing you a very nice day!
Your SP6 Pal