Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I need another project....

...like I need a hole in the head.

So why am I looking at learning to crochet? Probably because I was stupid enough to pick up Candy Blankies, which has the cutest, most lovely baby blankets I've seen in a long time. I've heard that crochet is faster than knitting. That means it's ok to pick up another fabric hobby and start another project, right?

(You may lie to me. I don't have a problem with that.)

Warning- random stuff ahead:
Did you hear about the Giant Melting Popsicle?

And look at the GORGEOUS stick pins that Cassi made. I so want to make some of these. It looks like fun: shrinky dink plastic and colored pencils....I think even Little Man might have fun helping me.

Still plugging away on my FBS. I'm on repeat #6 of the 7 repeats and it doesn't look big enough. I think I'll do at least one more set of repeats....Hopefully I will have time to post a pic tomorrow.

0 comments: