Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day to me....

Finishing the shrug means I can start something new. So I cast on and started the ribbing for Chamomile out of the Rowan Summer Tweed booklet. I've been wanting to make something with Summer Tweed and I like the shape of this sweater. I don't think I'm going to do the leather thong thing though. I'm thinking of just making the neck a notched V and leaving out the eyelts altogether. I looked thru all the ST colors at the LYS and ended up picking out the same color that's shown in the pattern. I haven't worked with a Rowan pattern in a long time and I'd forgotten how poorly written they are. *sigh*

1 comments:

Birdsong said...

Love the pink! Congrats on finishing the shrug; with the spring Cally is having this year, you should get to show it off quite a bit.