Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm still plugging away on my Noro Tank from the last issue of Vogue Knitting....

I actually have a little more of the front done and hopefully I'll get it all finished up this weekend. I'm nervous about how it'll fit over my nursing bustline....I followed the directions for the largest size (40 in) so it better fit! If course if it's ugleeeee I can always frog it and do something else with the Noro. I love this color (#84).

For the past couple of days we've had tons of butterflies flitting about. Turns out that we're on the migration path of the Painted Ladies and every 10 yrs or so there a lot more than usual. In about two weeks, we'll get another flush of butterflies because the eggs they laid will have hatched and those baby butterflies will be mature enough to migrate as well.

I can't believe how hot it is today. The Santa Ana winds are blowing in some heat along with all the typical dust. Luckily we don't get affected much by the winds here, but it makes it sooooo dry and hot outside. It's about 80 degress right now!

0 comments: